Sunday, April 17, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

I feel like I have been awaiting this break, since January 10th, the first day of the Spring semester. I can't believe that there are two weeks of school left, and then I am off to Africa! Time is flying by, and I still need to find a place to live this summer, a job for the summer, and finish fundraising for my trip. There is so much to do in a little bit of time! I do however appreciate this brief break before we take off once again.

So far I have done nothing besides lounge by the pool, get a pedicure, and spend time with some people that I appreciate the most! It has been the best way to start Spring Break!

In the beginning of break, a few friends and I went to the Ellen DeGeneres show! We ended up being asked to go to a secret taping with Ellen, and we were able to be on camera and interact with Ellen! It was such a surprise, and we had so much fun! We were even guaranteed tickets to come back for Ellen's 12 day giveaway in December as a thank you for going to the secret taping! It was amazing!!

I am so excited for Easter, and an ending to a very special chapter in life. 

Happy Sunday, 
Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment